Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Facts

I did this on Facebook, but I thought maybe I could post it here too. Is that cheating? I don't care. It's my blog, and I'll do what I want to.


25 Random Facts About Me

1. I spend my free time looking on craigs list for a new apartment. I am very tired of the one we're in now, and I can't wait to move. Too bad it's 6 months until our lease is up!

2. I can't focus if my house isn't clean, and that's a really annoying trait when you don't have a dishwasher.

3. We have a washer and dryer in our place, which is nice, but the washer's in the bathroom and the dryer's in the shed out back. (What?! Who designed this place?!)

4. I've been married for over a year already... can you believe that?!
5. I share a brain with my BFF, Nichelle.



6. I can quote any line from any episode of FRIENDS. Try me, I dare you.

7. I teach first grade and love it!

8. This is my 3rd year as a teacher. And I NEVER want to go back to being a first year teacher. (SO HARD)

9. My first year I taught 2nd grade in Heber.

10. I made the drive up Provo canyon over 200 times during the massive construction project, but not once since it's been done.

11. I've been in 3 car accidents in my life, once on my way up to Heber, once on our wedding day, and once just a few days ago. (This is not counting the time that Jeff hit the neighbor's mailbox.)

12. I would LOVE to live in New Zealand again some day.

13. I went bungy jumping twice when I lived in NZ. And for those of you that know me, you know that is SO not like me.


14. I also went Zorbing when I was there. SO FUN!



15. Brown is my favorite color. Is that weird?

16. My favorite Christmas present was my Cricut that Jeff gave me. I find any excuse to use it.

17. We bought Rock Band for our 1 year anniversary, and I think I'm awesome at it.

18. I love the band "The Fray" more than anyone else I know.

19. The sound that your car makes when your blinker is on (that clicking sound), has been going non-stop in my car since October. I haven't had the time to deal with it.

20. I love reading all my friend's blogs, and hope that someday I will be a good blogger too.


21. I hate all winged creatures, or anything that can fly at your face. (birds, butterflies, mosqitos, bats, etc.)

22. I am slightly OCD. I have to have the movies in alphabetical order, my white board markers at school in 4 groups of 3 and organized by color, etc. I don't know why, but it has to be that way.

23. I LOVE reading children's picture books. I go to the library about once a month and pick out about 20 books to read to my class. It's so fun. My favorite book right now is, "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake." It is so cute and so funny. The first time I read it I laughed so hard I was in tears.


24. I love cooking when I have the time to do it. Which, most days I don't, but I still cook.

25. If I had all the free time in the world, I would use it scrapbooking. Too bad I hardly ever have free time.

2 comments:

  1. It's your blog! That's exactly right. You post whatever you want to.:) I liked reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so many things in common!

    ReplyDelete